Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Why I start a weblog

Hi,
It is very interesting why I decided to start writing a web log. About two weeks a go I did not really have that much to do at work and usually on Friday afternoons nobody feels like working here (in US), I started surfing internet and went on I think it was gooya.com and I saw a link to WomeninIran, I clicked on it and I saw a big list of Iranian women web logs, I started from the first one, Khorshid Khanoom and it sounded interesting to me I read some of her archive ones and I felt I could relate to it a lot. Especially because I used to live in Ekbatan when I was in elementary school and middle school and she is living in US now and I live here too, I have been here about six years now. Any way I read Zeitoon and Neda web logs too and enjoyed them, specially Zeitoon. I thought with myself that I always loved to write why not now, I can start with a web log, I was thinking to write in Farsi first but I thought with Farsi fonts and stuff, it would be hassle. Any way I just have started. This is my second time writing and I have already asked WomeninIran web site if they can put my link in their web site since it is in English I do not know if they are really interested in doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home