Saturday, August 14, 2004

One day Vaction

Hi,

It was a while that I had felt that I needed a break from home, my baby and every thing, just having one night good sleep without bing waken up at least two times. I told my husband what about having a one day vacation, my Mom will take care of the baby and he agreed. I found a very nice resort in Dana point and we took off the Friday, we headed towards the Dana point and got there around 3:30 pm, it was the first time after 14 months that we were getting a way without our baby, all the way along we were talking about him and remebering his new cute little actions and stuff. We wanted to go by the beach but decided to just lie down by the pool and have two clod drinks, it was like a blessing just to lie down and do nothing and not running after the little devil!

I missed him though but still enjoying my free time like those days that we did not have any kid and were free to go any were and do any thing.

we went to Laguna beach for the dinner, we were looking for an Italian resturaunt but the one we chose was not that great but we had a great time. we watched the Olympic strat show and enjoyed it alot, when it was Iran turn I got upset that I saw oly one woman in the group but I got really happy to see women from Afganistan I felt so good that they do not suffer from Tliban any more I really wish all women in midle east and the whole world reach the real freedom some day which is not just being uncovered, no it is a lot more than that, it is the feeling of being equal to men, the feeling of bing respected as a human being not the second citizen. I really pray for that day.

Any way after dinner we decided to go back to the hotel although we were invited by a freind to go to a bar, we both felt we needed the rest, we were not acting young, having kids make you act like retired people sometime!

We had a great lunch at Caspian (chelo kabab) and headed back home. I really missed my son. it was a good short vacation.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home