Thursday, August 26, 2004

Lottory

I bought Lotto ticket today again, it is Wednesday and the lotto’s value is $73,000,000. Just imagine how much money it is. As usual I started dreaming what will I do if I win the lotto, I feel, even thinking about it is enjoyable. I promised my self to do some volunteer works every now and then, like working in hospital and definitely help poor people specially women as much as I can. “shotor dar khab binad panbeh daneh, gahi lop lop khorad gah daneh daneh”!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

What the thought to win the lottery or another price can do with a man... It makes you happier, stronger, healthier. Thats why I buy the lottery ticket some time in advance to feel the strenght... It's only psygological, but it works.. Strange

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home