Thursday, April 16, 2015

Compliments and Positive thoughts

I had to see my Doctor yesterday. He is a great doctor and has a fantastic office staff. They are always nice and helpful. If you call them and need to see the doctor they will try to squeeze you in between the patients. Any how when I was checking in, I noticed that the nice secretary looked tired. I told her, "Micheal, this is the best doctor office and I really appreciate all your help"
Her face opened to a big smile and said thank you for mentioning that.
I have learned especially recently to share my positive thoughts and compliments with people.
In Iraninan culture people are not complementing overall, is either out of shyness or jealousy but in U.S. I see that most of the people are complimenting and share their nice thoughts with you.
If you have a positive thought just share it, it make a difference in other people's life and in your relationship with others:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Thanks Ocean for sharing your thought :)

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home