Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Barberian War!!

Whenever I watch the news these days and I see what is happening to innocent people and kids in war between Israel and Lebanon I get really upset.
This recent war is a big shame! They started it over a stupid excuse. Couldn’t they negotiate and talk things out with stupid Hezbollah, both side are idiots, barbarians who do not realize that this is not the time for war, we should all become united to resolve bigger issues on earth, like pollution, try to have a green and peaceful world, try to divide resources and money so poverty and hunger disappears! I know I sound very idealistic but if all governments decide to have plan to cover these things it is possible! I am sure that it is possible, just if everyone limits his greed and ambitious!!!!!!

Rather than being upset about war, every thing else is fine. me and my husbad talked the Lemon issue out. The good thing is that we both forget our arguments fast and don't stretch things out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Talking is the best way to get out of the situation in the situation over Lebanon.
No I'm sorry I don't know. There have been wars for ages, decades, millenia and everything has been tried. Still there is a war. Who am I to say talking is the best way out.
I may think or hope it is the best way.
Obviously it worked between you in the Lemon case (it's like a movie). you'll forget your arguments, might it be better to forgive eachother first?

Ocean, take care.

Jan

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
I am iranian boys and Thank for
your blogs.

war is very bad and Its, the classical dilemma

4:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i try not to think about war! i like to feel security in my home and my country. may be it seems selfish. i understand the inocent people. but who cares about us and our security?
and lemon! good news that you both forget it:))

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

جنگ بربرها -جالب گفتی- من خندم میگیرم، چون ادعای هر دو طرف مبنای دینی داره به حساب خودشون، ولی وقتی خود آسمان میبینه و هیچی نمیگه... هیچ فکر کردی که شاید یک طرفشون ناچار هست، هر کدموشون، و واقعن آیا این وظیفه اشون نیست؟

بجاش خوشحالم که مناقشه کوچیک شما و همسرتون به جنگ بزرگ تبدیل نشد. همیشه حرفات جالبه و ارتباط واقعی بین اونا و زندگیت دیده میشه و چون مثل خیلی ها دیگه این احساساتون و حرفاتون ساختگی نیستش به دل میشینه.

اگه دیوار کجی های رفته بالا تا ثریا
دست معمار خدا بود خشت اول من و ما
چه عیبی داشت اگه فردا جهان بهتر از این میشد
خدا میرفت و یک مادر پرستار زمین میشد
... married and have three years old son. :)

12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home