Thursday, July 13, 2006

Belief

I had an email from my ex-coworker about the outsourcing issue. I have already written about my last job and the issue that they want to outsource the IT group to contractors. One of the reasons that I got my current job was avoiding that outsourcing. Any body that has government job here does not want to go to private again! Any way my friend said that the procedure has started and they will get job by contractor which is not clear yet or they will have no job soon. I felt bad for them and I thought to myself that I have been so lucky to be able to transfer to my current job. Although no job is reallly secure these days and we are all living in an unstable world! but at least I am not worry about it now!

You know sometimes I feel that god is with me and help me in my up and downs in life. I have dealt with lots of challenges in my life like any body else but I believe that god never left me alone. He always has led me to the right path although some times did not look right to me in the beginning but at the end I realized that was the best ting that could happen to me. I believe we all go through god?s tests and we all face challenges and pains, the more we try to resolve issues and challenges the more he helps us. I am happy that I have strong belief in god. That definitely helps me a lot in my life.
I think having some sort of beliefs can always be useful in life. But as I said before I respect other people point of views in regard with gad, religions, etc. There are lots of atheist people that may be are very strong and happy in life as well. It really depends on you, and how you think and what is your perspective of life. The only thing that I am sure about is that your beliefs what ever it is should be real and deep. You should not believe in god or some sort of religion just because you are scared of not believing in a religion or you are scared to go to hell!! You must be able to feel god in your life and be able to connect with him then believe him!
Ok, I am preaching again. Sorry about that. I am just talking about my own ideas and opinions!!! Not advising!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

مگه پریهای دریایی هم کار میکنن!؟ خب اونا اینقدر ثروت دارن که به کار کردن نیازی ندارن، ... ولی خب جدیدن برای اینکه به مردم کمک کن بصورتی که شناخته نشن خودشون رو شکل آدمها در میارن و اومدن بین آدمها ... ولی همیشه اقیانوسهایی هست که بتونی اونا رو توش پیدا کنی ...

من بازم نصفه نیمه فهمیدم، اون اولش رو میگم، شما بالاخره الان سرکار هستین؟ یا اینکه قرار توی مناقصه برنده بشین و بعدش برین سرکار ؟

در واقع خدا به همه کسانی که در راهی تلاش میکنن، کمک میکنه و این راه خودت هست که مقصد را مشخص میکنه در اصل انتخاب راهی که میریم مهمه، البته برای من همراهانم هم خیلی مهم هستن :D

گفتی موعظه، ولی من که اصلن چنین چیزی رو احساس نکردم چون معمولن شما حرفهایتون رو در قالب تجربیاتون بیانشون میکنی و این بهترین روش راهنمایی کردن دیگران است، من که لذت بردم .

اوشن لطفا دقیقن برام بگو از نظر شما اشکالی نداره اینجا فارسی مینویسم ;)

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home