Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vacation

We start our vacation on this coming Saturday. We go to France first then hopefully Spain, Italy and finally Norway, we may go to Denmark with my Aunt and uncle too.
I am getting excited, my only worry is the climate in France I check the weather forecast and it will be rainy some days next week in Paris. That would be hard with the little one to walk in the rain and do sight seeing!! I already have explained to him about our vacation and told him that he is going to fly with airplane, he seems to be very excited!!

We will be in Europe for 3 weeks, I hope every thing goes well and we don’t lose our suitcases or we don’t get sick!! I have not been in Europe since 1996, I am sure lots of things have changed there like anywhere else.

I used to go to French class in Iran and my French was OK, but since I moved to US I have lost my practice, but I have been trying to review my French notes in last couple of weeks, I hope I can at least talk a little! French people don’t like to talk in other languages!!

I will miss my blog! I will try to write few lines whenever I can have access to Internet.
Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

بدینوسیله از شما دوست با مرام , لوطی صفت ,عشقی, عرق بیدمشک,خالصانه و مخلصانه دعوت به عمل می آوریم که با حضور پر هیبت و پر صلابت و پر کادو و پر خیلی چیزای دیگه در جشن تولد یه دونه قناری عاشق , ممد آقای گل گلاب قدم روی سر و کله ی ما بذارین و باعث شادمانی روح و روان و دل و جیگر همون قناریه بشین باشد که دور هم خوشحالی و پایکوبی و همی دلی شنگول کنیم

آدرس :کوچه بلاگفا- درب سوم- باغ ممد سلطان بانو (دم در تو استخر نیوفتی)

تاریخ جشن :30 اردیبهشت سال هزار و سیصد و هشتاد و پنج

موندگاریم به موندنتون

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

اوشن عزیز تا جون داری خوش بگذرون. نترس! نه کسی مریض می شه و نه چیزی گم میشه!! بعدش بیا واسه منم که دستم به یورپ نمی رسه تعریف کن. عکس هم بذاری که دیگه کلی خجالتمون دادی:)))

11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris is a great place to visit. Rome and Florance are unbeleivable. Have not been to Spain, but have heard many nice stories about it!

Enjoy your vacation.

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home