Friday, April 21, 2006

Busy Life!

Today I heard in news that it?s Sohrab Sepehri?s (famous current century Poet of Iran) memorial day. I got sad. I used to read his poems all the time when I was living in Iran. I love every single poem of him.
Sohrab, Hafez and Khayam are my favorite poets. I remember that whenever I was sad or upset I would take the Sohrab or Hafez poeam book to the back yard would sit on the bench and read poems.
Some times I Would cry too and would feel better. Today?s busy life style and too many responsibilities in life does not let me sit and read poems any more, even if I find time I am too tired to pick up the poem book and read.
I should spend more time for myself and do more of little joyful things that I used to do before I became a mom. When I lived with my parents back in Iran, I had no responsibility except studding for school.
I remember that my younger brother who has a very close relationship with me and is living in Iran now ( I miss him so much) used to tell my parents as a joke that ?don?t let her be lazy that much, who ever marries her would return her back right a way!,
And my father would tell him, I know my girl, she knows how to do things when it's time comes up, why should we push her now, she will be very busy some day, so let her enjoy her time now.
God bless my dad, he was so right, what a wise words. I am glad that I had a fun and easy single life! I am not complaining about my current life but am just too busy. Thank god that I at least find some time to write my blog. This is my joyful little thing now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part is that since we are very busy, for us, time flies. Days turn to weeks and weeks to years in a blink of an eye. I remember that as a kid, it would take a very long time to pass one day. Sometimes, in one day, I had multiple adventures with my friends! Now, ...

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

I like sepehri peoms, although i prefer forogh! but we have hafez in common:)
I am sure that u will have enough time for reading and whatever u like! because your dear son is getting older!look at him! in near future you will wright in yr weblog about books and peoms you read:)

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home