Friday, March 10, 2006

Daily News

-Last Night was Shajarian’s concert ( He is the most famouse traditional singer of Iran, he is a legend). Me and my brother invited our mom to the concert to celebrate her birthday as well.
She loves Shajarian. She just turned to 60. I cannot believe it that my Mom is 60 years old now. She still looks very good for her age. Any way the concert was fantastic.
He was singing with his son, if you closed your eyes you could not recognize which one is singing. Every one enjoyed it a lot. Every body was standing and clapping for them several times.
The whole group which were just four people were performing amazingly. I was stoned! There was lots of American in concert as well.
My Mom said this was the best birthday gift ever! (we gave her other gifts too!!)

-The other high light of the week for me is the mother-in-law story again. Today is exactly 2 months that she has been staying with us, I tried to be very nice and patient to her.
All this time I tried my best to make her feel at home. I thought to myself that she is older and I will get old too so I should just put up and be nice. Our deal with my husband
Was just two months, now that is my brother-in-laws turn, they are bringing all sort of excuses for not having her in Nowruz time, they just want to postpone it as long as they can.
Actually one of them does not even want to have her at his place because the wife does not like her and their excuse is that their house is small.
I lived in small house when I first got married and since my brother-in-law had remodeling at his place I had him and his mom in my home for 3 months!!
Every day when I would come home from work I had a group to feed and she would not even help. Now that is their turn, they have a small place!! Too bad!!
This Morning my husband was asking me if his mom can stay longer and I said “no, not this time. I don’t let your family manipulate me any more.
They are just taking advantage of us”. I said “if it was just you in this town, I would understand that, and there would not be any other choice,
but you have two other brothers and now is their turn to take over”. Oh god, I was so mad, she always know how to make my husband feel sorry
for her and then push me to have her longer or doing favors for her. I am not going to continue like this and I cleared that for my husband!

-I met my friends from my pervious job for lunch today. It was fun to see them and cheat chat.
I enjoyed it and that made me feel better!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean. I don't know what to say about the mother/brother in law problem. My only comment is that your time, energy and spirit are valuable things. Do not spend them on things that do not worth it. I am not saying that this issue does (or does not) worth it. It is your judgement of the situations. But in many cases, things are felt worth that they should, only because we think too much on details and over react.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

hi ocean! I love his voice, he is excellent:) the best gift that anyone could have! i like to know why americans go to such a concert and how they know our singer?!
and again your mother in low: i exactly understand what you say! only a wonam can feel your problem. but, try as you can to not having her for nowrooz. but if you see that there is no way, ok! take it easy and enjoy your new year. imagin she is not here! nothing is able to ruin your joy, right?

3:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear ocean...
i miss you so much.are you ok?your son?your husbend?your mom?...

ocean jan,happy new year...
i hope that you and your family have a good time with together and be happy every time.

i kiss you.

1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://qdogihsc.com/wlwi/drcl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xjjeqdes.com/iaoy/lukg.html]Cool site[/url]

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qdogihsc.com/wlwi/drcl.html | http://qgardygr.com/yloy/zpza.html

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home