Thursday, February 16, 2006

Last day at work

Today was last day at my work and tomorrow I will start my new job.
It was such an emotional day for me. I was sad deep in side to say good-bye. I liked the people that I worked with a lot. I especially had very close connection to the girls, we used to laugh, talk and have fun a lot. I really miss them already. My boss was such a great boss, always nice and understanding. They took me out for lunch and a tea party in the afternoon.
There is a very nice hotel close to our office building that has teatime and looks very nice and royal. Even all the network team came and I really appreciate it because their schedule is kind of restrict but it so nice of them to come and say good bye. I cried when I wanted to make a toast and thank every one. My girl friends cried too. It was such an emotional moment. I will definitely be in touch with my co-workers/friends and I will miss them a lot.
They were all nice and supportive in their own ways. Sometimes I would share details of my life with them that I don’t share with any body else and they were always good listeners and good advisors. I learned a lot from all of them personally and emotionally. I hope every thing turns out nice for every one.

I was thinking to myself that life is a chain of starts and ends. The very first start is when we are born and the very end is when we die but we go through lots of starts and ends in between, some times pleasant and sometimes sad. I hope my new job to be a good start.
I am kind of nervous about it!
Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Yeah, you're definitely right that life is a string of starts and finishes.
It's good that you can end the previous job positive emotion. A good ending will give you fresh energy. Your new start will be exiting.
I enjoyed your posting.

2:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A chain of starts and ends... very true... I don't agree that our death is the very end. It can be a new start... at least I hope to! Good luck with the new job. Changes are usually good. They make our lives exciting (instead of becoming repeatative)...

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

I really enjoy your style of writting! honest and reallistic. I wish you the best in your new job

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home