Friday, January 13, 2006

Dad

I had a dream of my dad last night. I had not see him in my dreams for a long time. It is amazing that last night that I was upset and stressed out, he came to my dream. I dreamed that he had moved to San Diego and he was looking for job. Me and him and my son went out together, we had so much fun. When I woke up this morning I really missed him again. He was one of the kindest people that I have ever known. I really wish that he was alive, living here and I could see him all the time. If you have your parents alive just spend as much time as you can with them! When we loose them nothing can replace them! Nothing really!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valentine said...

dear ocean, sorry that your father is not alive. but you still have him! even in our dreams we live! i understand that yr mother in low destroys your routine. even if she is very kind it is not easy to have a guest for a long time! you can behave in such a way that she feel she can not change yr routine life and she must track yr house's laws! u can say " we always do this and do that"! if all sons are able to collect theit money and rent for her try it! it will be more pleasant 4u!
don't worry, we will find a good job finally

3:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home