Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006

2006 has started. We just had a quite new year’s eve. We went to downtown to walk around and had some beers. Then we went to my favorite coffee shop to eat the first cappuccino and chocolate cake of the year 2006!

My resolution for this year is very similar to last year:
-Be as positive as I can
-Be happy
-Be grateful
-Be patient with my son (I am %90 of time very patient with him but it happens that he makes me crazy some times!)
-Be patient with my Mother-in-law (she is coming next week!!!!)
-Try to be the best of myself!
-Loose 5 pounds (2.25 Kg)
-Keep going to gym very regularly.
-Decide if I want another kid or not by the middle of this year!!!!
-Spend less money on cloths! (This is not really promising!!)-Keep my desk at work as clean and organized as possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

very similar indeed. The last resolution is something for me... I should spend more on clothing and should organise my desk a bit more.
A brother and sister was the greatest gift of my parents, what was yours?

have a good week,
Jan

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

I learned an important thing from u dear ocean. whenever I imagin my next year, things that i must buy is more than what i can do! this was my mistake. thank u!

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home