Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 ends!!

Today is the last day of 2005. It’s been few days that I am thinking that what were my 2005’s high lights? May be I should start with personal accomplishments.

-I thought a lot and I remembered my last year’s resolution, the main one was being positive! I think I improved my self and I am a more positive person than last year this time! Although there is room for more improvement!
-I feel I am more forgiving now, I have learned better to just let things go! I am doing better in just ignoring the little bothering issues and just tell myself “that is not important let it go”. This one has still room for improvement too!

In overall 2005 was a good year for my family and me. Thank god we are all relatively healthy. I am glad that my Mom made up her mind and moved to US, that was great high light for me.
I almost forgot, the other high light of the year 2005 for me was becoming a US citizen!

I really hope that 2006 be a good year full of prosperity, peace and health for every one on earth. I hope to see less natural disasters and war in this coming year.
By the way we were invited to a big New Year’s partybut got cancelled due to host’s illness, I think that we will just go downtown and walk around. Although it is raining hard and it is not safe driving in the rain in this occasion especially in CA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year to my dreaest Ocean,boos boos

3:37 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Ocean really great that you made it
and you motivated your resolution.

Happy 2006,

Jan

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

congradulations for all you get from 2005. it is obvious that u think positive! Wish you a happy new year:)

1:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home