Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas

-Just few days left to Christmas. Everywhere is full of lights and most of offices and public places have nice Christmas trees in their lobbies. I love the one we have this year in our office building’s lobby. It is so pretty. We decided to go see the lights the other night in the neighborhood that is popular for it’s Christmas lights and decoration. Every single house in that neighborhood has Christmas lights and very pretty decoration out side the house. Lots of people go there just to see the decoration and lights. We went on Saturday night and it was very crowded. We decided to park the car and walk around. My son was so entertained by all the pretty decorations. There was Santa Clause and a group of people that they all had Christmas hats and they were singing the Christmas songs. I really felt the Christmas and it’s joy. I love all the holidays, every thing that brings joy and happiness to people’s routine life must be appreciated. I have a little fake tree at home on top of the fireplace that I have decorated it in the best way I could!! I am going to buy a real one next year. My son was not ready for a real one this year, I am sure he would climb the three and would play with ornaments as new toys but next year he will understand Christmas and three concept better. My husband was telling me that he will decorate house for Christmas next year! He was never into these kinds of things but since we have a kid he likes to do all those things now. I think parents become some how child again when they have kids of their own and they enjoy the things that kids enjoy them! Isn’t that amazing!

-I heard in news that US does not want to leave Iraq for a little while and I feel bad about it. I think US should let them to handle things themselves and may be all the terrorist actions in Iraq will decrease or even stop.

-Iran’s President makes very interesting speeches these days! At lease khatami always talked about peace and transferring cultures… this guy is very straightforward about his opinions! I think presidents especially in Iran should get some training about how to talk, man, you are a politician, you don’t think loud!! And say what ever that comes to your mind! Just keep it to yourself!!
I really hope that god helps people in Iran with all these things that are going on these days!! May be it’s just god that can help people!!

Merry Christmas to all Christians and happy holidays to every one that can have these days as holiday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

اوشن نازنینم پیشاپیش کریستمس ات مبارک و همینطور شب یلدای تو نازنینم

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, happy holiday's to you too!!

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear ocean.
i dont have enogh time but i miss you so much ocean.
merry christmas to you and your family.i hope that you can enjoy from your holiday with your family and friends.

kiss your son and say hello to your husbend &mother.

i like you so much.be happy...
take care and bye.

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home