Monday, November 07, 2005

Another wedding!!!

We went to another wedding last night. All the Iranian weddings in California look the same. All the same set up, dinner almost same menu and the arrange of every thing (flowers, fruit, the reception salon, …) is same too! I remember that in Iran every wedding was different and that would make it more interesting and more exciting. Here if you go to one wedding is like you almost have gone to all of them.

Any way the couple looked very good together. We know the groom very well he is about 44 years old but the bride is in early 30. Most of Iranian men get married very late here. It seems that they want to settle their lives in every way and then get married which is good but getting married late makes it more difficult when you have kids. The older you are the less patience you have for the kid! I believe the best ages to get married for girls is between 25 to 30 and for guys 30 to 35. In this way they are both graduated, have started work and usually know what they want from life! My Mom had my older brother when she was 17 years old and by age 27 she had 3 kids. I don't know how she could handle it. Poor young people in old days especially girls would jump from teenage hood to adulthood before tasting the real teenage life and young life!
I myself got married about 26 almost 27 and my husband was 37 almost 38! but I think it was the right timing for me I was ready for marriage and was tired of single life! may be it really depends on the situation and every one is different some people will never feel ready, in that case they shouldn't risk it at all because marriage is one of the most challenging things in life and is not easy at all!!!!! I hope I have not scared a way any ready ones!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear ocean.
are u fine?your husbend and your son?thank, goodness.
yes dear,im agree with you that the wedding in iran is different and more interesting than the other countri`s wedding.i like this kind of party so much especialy dancing and eating dinner(cheshmak)im a gluttonous ocean...
but i belive that the best age to get married for girls is between 23 to 30.but dear ocean what do you think about the different age between couple?
buy the way my mom had my older brother when she was 18.she was so young and she had too went to the other city for live.but she was very wise and she didnt have any problem i think she was ready for wdding.but about me(behtare nagam):D anyway i m agrre with you about time of mariiage.

dear ocean could you tell us about yourself and your life.how you went to the usa.im a nosy no?im so sorry but its so attractive for me.(bebakhshida agar doost darid begid)
anyway i like you so much.
kiss your son and say hello to your husbend.
goodbye

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home