Saturday, October 08, 2005

Found a good day care!

Thank god that I could find a very good home day care for my son. I thought about the whole issue and I thought that may be the big childcare centers are not good enough for his age. Because they usually accept more kids and do less supervision for them. at the age of my son which is called terrible 2! He needs a place that the number of kids are less and they get more attention individually.
Any way I researched and contacted the childcare licensing agency for some referrals in our neighborhood. I got some numbers and set up appointment with the one that seemed a good match for what I was looking for. I took my Mom and my husband a long with my son to the place. I wanted to have every one’s feedback! This home daycare is a big house with a huge back yard and has a big room full of toys, which looks more like a toy store especially designed and decorated for kids.
The lady who is the owner and main teacher seemed very nice and kind, she looks very confident about the quality of her service. There are six other kids besides my son and there is another teacher. All of us got very good feeling about the place and more important than that, was my son that mingled with other kids fast and had lots of fun. We decided to register him for the care and it’s already two days that I take him there. The lady is very happy with him and it seems that he is fitting there well.

Oh, that is big relief for me, it was really a big issue for me the way they were treating my son and pointing finger to him all the time! At the pervious child care center. They are just little kids, they need love, attention and supervision, if they do something bad it’s the nature of their age, we (parent and care givers) are responsible to correct them. I was trying my best to correct him but the childcare center was not trying to help at all. It seems like they are just running a business and kids are numbers to them. I know not that not every childcare center is that way but the one he was going to was, for sure!
Any way thank god that he is happy and safe now, I hope the situation remains same!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Congratulations for the quick response on the huge problem.
I wish you wisdom (and good that you took your mother with you)

have a good weekend,
Jan

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my dear friend
Do u know I had very hard days last week. All the days I suffer of pain and loneliness. But that days past and know I’m at home and I hope to get well very soon.
I see ur comments and I should thanks u that u didn’t forget me.
I read ur web log new post. And I’m happy u find a good solution for ur problem.
I will pray for u. I wish u never see such problem
Take care
Kiss ur boy
Bye

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home