Thursday, August 25, 2005

A pleasent break!

There was a sign in our office building elevator saying that there would be a little concert by Andrew Shapiro in Mc Donald’s today at 3:00 p.m. Me and two of my co-workers decided to take 15 minutes break and listen to him playing piano. I could sit there all day a long. He was performing so well. For a minute I closed my eyes and imagined myself at Cancun (a very nice city in Mexico), I was imagining that I was lying on the beach in the sun and a nice breeze was blowing. After that I went back to the time to when I was younger, when I was just 21 years old and I fell in love for the first time in my life. It was love in first glance some thing that I don’t believe in it any more. It’s amazing that meaning of the words changes so much for you by getting older! I don’t know why I remembered all that out of the blue! It’s very interesting that our mind can move so fast and so far in time and just 15 minutes can bring so many memories to your mind without even wanting to think about them! May be it’s our sub-conscious that sometimes wants to go back and rewind every thing!
Any way it was a nice 15 minutes break! Where in the world you see a great pianist playing in Mc Donald’s just around the corner and you can take a quick break to go and listen to him! May be just in San Diego!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear ocean
It is true we can go back to many years in our memory just in a few moments. But if they were bad events, remembering them will bring grief. I wish to think like u. every experience (especially bad experience) in the past should imagine as a very unimportant happened.
And thank u for ur kind suggestion, as u said it is better to begin a simple friendly relation. Maybe he will help me to change my idea about men.
I have an English exam, pray for me to take good mark.
Thank u
Bye

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home