Monday, August 08, 2005

My Blog anniversairy

It is exactly 1 year and 2 days that I have started my own blog. It’s been a great experience for me and whenever I had a problem and I wrote about it in my blog it made me feel a lot better. It’s been like a mini therapy for me!
It’s amazing that Internet provides so much information for us and can be used as great communication tools and this blog thing is a great feature of it. You can have your online diary for free and share with others and get feed backs. I love it!
I should thank Jan here. He is my fateful reader. His comments are supportive and helpful. I should confess that every time I write something I am looking forward to seeing his comments. I am so used to it! It’s amazing that some one in another country from different background and culture can read your experiences and opinions and relates to you and understands you even better than people around you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear Ocean
This is the first time that I read ur web log. It was very interesting for me. I wish u to be success in this way (writing web log) and ur life. If I have mistake in English it is because of my poor knowledge in English. I will try to improve it.
God bless u
Negar

1:33 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Congratulations being a blogger for over a year now.

I read something about blogging and telling truth. It seems that when you know people you know who read your blog you tell a different truth than if you are completely anonym.
Maybe that's why my stories are not full of joy and expression. I rather stay low profile and don't tell too much about my innerself and emotions.

Ocean I read your blog for a long time now and I will continue because it is almost like a reality soap: it addicts. How are you and your family doing? The party was okay I read so your duty has been forfilled for next couple of, months? I don't know how often you got a party.

Anyway I thank you too for blogging around...whatever that may be...
Take care,
Jan

8:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

12:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first year as a blogger! It is a privilege for your readers that you are willing to share. Thinking of other people's experiences broadens and deepens our lives - I know my life has been deepened by thinking of the things you say in your blogs - happy, sad, thoughtful, funny. May the years ahead be filled with many wonderful things for you to write about!

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home