Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just Update

It’s over a week that I have not written any thing. Today I felt that I miss my web log. Some times I lose my motivation for writing, I think if I don’t have any thing interesting to talk about why should I write. Although I know that not all my pieces has been interesting so far (may none of them)! Any way I don’t have much readers may be one or two some times, but I write it for my own sake.

Thank god every thing is smooth these days and my son has started talking, although he still has hard time making sentences but his vocabulary is growing. We speak Farsi at home and he learns English at Day care. I can tell he is picking more English than Farsi. He says some words in Farsi and some in English and he has some words of his own, they sound very funny! It’s amazing that how a little kid can fill your whole life, every thing about him is so cute for us.

My Mom is here and she is looking for a little apartment. She is helping my brother at his stores these days. Unfortunately it will be very expensive to live on her own! One bedroom apartment in good neighborhoods are $1000+, the other challenge for her is English, she is studding and practicing but it’s hard at her age to learn another language. Any way I am kind of worry about her, We will support her but starting a new life in another country is not that easy especially when you are 59 years old!Some times I think if the revolution would not happen in Iran how would our lives be? I think we would be living in Iran and may be life would be easier for us! Life is more serious here, you should always run and every thing is so fast! Although I like it here a lot and I am already so used to it and know it as my home and at the same time very grateful about all opportunities that this country has offered to me but deep in my heart I know I belong some where else and I wish I could have all these opportunities in my own home land!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home