Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Son's Birthday

Friday was my son 2nd birthday. I got him a yammy cake and took it to his school. They celebrated for him along with his classmates. His teacher told me that he had so much fun and loved it when every one was singing happy birthday for him. On Saturday we had invited bunch of friends and family kids to Chuckee-E-Cheese which is a very fun place for kids, full of games and toys. They have big dulls that sing for kids and dance for them. He enjoyed it a lot, he was runing around and trying every machine and game.

I cannot beleive he is already 2 years old! time flies so fast and we get old soon. We should enjoy every second of it!

My Mom is coming back in less than 3 weeks, she wants to get her own place this time. although I love it to have her here close to me but living on her own won't be that easy. living in this city is expensive! she can do some light work and she is a clever woman but still, it is not easy. I don't want to stop her because I don't want to make decision for her or interfer but I am concerened. Of course me and my brother will help her but we both have our own things too.
Any way I should wait and see what is going to happen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Don't worry, everything has it's time.
think about what you said to yourself in the beginning of 2005!

Happy birthday with your son.
That his grandma is coming might be a present for him too.

nice week!

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home