Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's been more than a week that I did not write my blog. My son got sick again and he had throat infection with high fever. I stayed home with him almost 2 days and I missed my best friend's graduation. I realy wanted to be there at her graduation, it was a great achivement for her. She graduated from pharmacy school despite of all her problems including her divorece. We know each other since we were 10 years old. She is such a great friend for me. I thought to go and my husband would watch my son but he had high fever and I could not leave him. I guess when you become a mother you become very unpredictable too!

My son's terrible 2 has already started and we have a hard time dealing with him, I think he is more spoiled than usuall too. One of the reason was that he was with my Mum and she never said No to him!!

My Mother-in-law is here with us, she stayed more than one week! but she has been more helpful and understanding this time. I treated her very nicely too.

I hope I come back with more exciting news and stories!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
is your son okay by now? How is he doing in childcare?
Do you have a children's Museum there where children in the age of 4 are thaught too? (You know CMOM in NYC?)
How are you doing at work and at the gym?

Take care, Jan

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home