Friday, May 06, 2005

Birthday

Today was my birthday and it was agreat one. My husband surprised me with a very nice gift. a Luis Vitan purse which I really liked to have but I never wanted to spend so much money just on a purse but he got it for me although he does not believe in buying expensive brand name stuff!! When he gave me I said: "honey you should not have spend so much money (it is $700!!) and he said you deserve it. It meanth a lot to me. I was like a little girl who got her favorit dull!!

I know that you will think that I a materialistic but I should confess that I love fasion and brand name stuff but I am moderate about it I always try not spend over budget Any way I really enjoyed my excellent present! When I went to work I had several email from my friends from Euorope, Iran, Canada and... I has calls and messages for my birthday and I enjoyed it so much to be remembered by all my close friends.

My nice co-workers took me to my favorite Italian resturant and I enjoyed the lunch and the cake a lot. They are very sweet.

In the afternoon when I got back home I got more calls and my brother and his fiance came over with a very nice buque of flower and a nice present another purse! (this year is the year of purse for me) and finally I put the baby in sleep and my Mother-in-law watched him so we could go for a romantic dinne. I liked the resturaunt a lot and enjoyed the food so much. That was a very nice birthday for me! I was thinking by myself that I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many good friends and family who really care about me. I won't forget this birthday and I enjoyed it alot!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Happy birthday Ocean. I know I'm several hours too late. But it's still Fridaynight late at your place, isn't it?
Enjoy the weekend!

greetz,
Jan

4:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! I can't believe the purse. Dare you actually use it?

That is one cool birthday! I am so glad you enjoyed it.

It's a wonderful thing to be remembered by others! I'm glad there's such a thing as birthdays...

Happiness always!

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://kuwdvmet.com/fmgf/gyyv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qiibpqqy.com/hyil/nozv.html]Cool site[/url]

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://kuwdvmet.com/fmgf/gyyv.html | http://gabrxerk.com/rmeq/prso.html

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home