Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Gym

I had stopped exercising for over two months, since my Mom was leaving and we used to go together, lately she was busy with her preparation to go back and every time we wanted to go to gym I had to hear all of my husband’s nags about how he would keep the baby pre-occupied and this and that! I myself felt guilty to leave the baby home when I could stay with him and play with him. Poor thing had already missed me during day so I should be there for him in the evening. Any way all these issues made me stop going gym and now I had a bad feeling that I had stopped exercising and it would be bad for my body and health. I was thinking to find a good solution until yesterday that two of my
Co-workers/friends told me about their new membership with the gym that I was member of and it is 5 minutes walk from our office. I needed to upgrade my membership since this facility is more advanced and the monthly charge is higher. I said I come with you and check on upgrading my membership. Any way I started going from today at my lunch break and I feel so good. This way I won’t need to leave the baby alone in the evening and hear my husband’s nag and I exercise as well! Yeeeeeeeeeee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi ocean,
I hope you continue the gym visits.
How is your baby doing at the daycare?

"Have you ever tried Persian food?" you asked.
-> No I haven't but I ate original Morrocan food named Couscous.
I googled on -Persian food- and it looks nice.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home