Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Mom left yesterday. My husband took her to Los Angeles since she was flying from there. We could not both go with her because we couldn’t be both out of town, in case some thing would happen for my son at day care. I picked the baby up and then when we got home we both went to her room first. I felt so sad, it seemed that a part of the house was missing. I tried to make myself busy with the baby and house stuff but was choking in my throat! House seemed to be too big just for three of us last night.

I know that’s the way life is, we need to be on our own and I need to take over every thing and discipline myself more. Our new year is coming just in 3 days and I wish I could be in Iran. I remember those years in Iran when we were so excited for New Year to come so we would go to north by Caspian Sea and we had so much fun!
We will celebrate New Year with family and friends here but I miss my Mom this year, she was with us last year!

I am a big girl with a little fragile heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home