Friday, January 28, 2005

Misjudgment

I have a bad habit of judging people fast sometimes. This usually happens about the ones that I am sensitive about them or I have already seen something mean about them.
For example last year I was working on a project for one of the users who is happening to be chief of one of the divisions, My Boss changed something on Database side that had huge impact on my project and messed up some features. Since that user knew me as the person responsible for the project, she put all the blames on me and I got really upset about it. She did not even wanted to listen to explanations and she was acting very rude. Since then I was avoiding that person as much as I could until I was assigned to another project for her division again. This time she did not seem to be that nice again. Anyway I had the project ready for demo and my boss asked me to send an email for her and invite her for a demo. I did that on Tuesday but I did not hear anything back from her. I told my boss “I think she has ignored my email”. I was judging fast. Now today she sent me an email and explained that she had been sick and that’s why she did not answer on time. Any way I felt good and bad, I felt good because I found out that she was not ignoring me but I felt bad that I judged her fast. I need to be more positive about people and avoid judging.
I got a very cool link today that shows pictures of Tehran, I put it here http://www.worldisround.com/articles/98910/index.html. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures of Tehran are lovely - I had no idea there were such beautiful, large mountains near the city. Thank you for providing the link. (Also, I think most people have the bad habit of jumping to conclusions about people they are not fond of.) Best wishes, Rachael

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home