Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Complain

I have not written any thing for 10 days. The good news is, our director called us in an urgent meeting and read the letter that he had just received about our out-sourcing issue. They disapproved it. That was a big relief for every one. I felt good too, because the job market is not good at all these days and god knows what would happen with contractors.

Despite the news. I do not feel good about my self these days, I lose my temper easily and am not happy with my husband that much. I feel that he does not understand me as much as I expect. Although he is a good person but he some times has hard time to understand my point of view. Our relationship has been always based on being open and expressive about our thoughts and feelings, but I feel that talking about my thoughts and feeling is considered as complaining and nagging these days may be I nag but he should try to put his feet in my shoes sometimes too. I should do the same thing too. May be we both need vacation.

I will try to work myself more and get over my unhappiness! do I have any other choice?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Yeah, hello Ocean,

Bad moods can happen, think about the resolution you made.

I hope your better and work on GOOD relations with your husband and inner self.

Take care,
Jan

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home