Friday, November 26, 2004

Shopping

Thanksgiving was fun. We were invited to my brother- in-law's house and they served the best turkey ! every thing was delicious. I feel so sorry for poor turkeys in Thanksgiving time!!

My brother in low's house has great ocean view and we could see the sunset. I really thanked god for all I have and I wished every one could have nice peaceful life.

Me and my Mom was ready to go for shopping this morning and I thought we should take the baby, but to our surprise my husband said that he would take care of him until noon and then bring him to the mall around noon. Me and my Mom were both so happy because it is really hard to go shopping with the little devil! my favorite store had a great sale and I got the very nice top that I really wanted to buy, on sale. My Mom got some stuff for gifts to take to Iran she will go in 4 months but she is nervous about gifts from now!!!! That's the culture!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, thanks for your answers (on the 26th). Latley I mailed directly to blogspot from my mailaccount at work. A voice inside my head said no I can't make this. Maybe it has to do with my integrity. It just can't make it. It only takes a moment but the consequences may be high. That's why I only blog at home. (or of course elsewhere in my private time)

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about global1. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, global1 check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

11:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about lotto. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, lotto check out my site. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home