Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My Ideal Day

Today is one of the days that I am not really in mood to work. I wish I was at home or on a great vacation, it’s been about two years that I have not been on a real vacation.

Let’s imagine my ideal day:

1-Wake up around 10:00 am.
2-Have a great breakfast
3-Play with my son
4-Go to spa and have 1-hour message, swim and enjoy the Jacuzzi.
4-Have a fantastic Italian lunch with my family(Of course some one should be there to feed my baby so I can enjoy the lunch).
5-Take two hours nap.
6-Go for shopping my favorite stuff along with my best friend.
7-Rest a little bit and Play with my little one, put him to sleep. Get ready for a fantastic dinner and dance party with my husband and bunch of cool friends.
Of course this cannot be every day plan but having such day at least once a month would be fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home