Wednesday, November 10, 2004

War

This morning I got an email from one of my co-workers that was showing American soldiers in Iraq, unfortunately since the pictures were not attachments I could not put it here, any way it was showing American soldiers sad and kind at the same time in Iraq. At the end of email, the original sender had a message too, these are the exact words: “ When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops (land, air, and sea) in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, and around the world. There is nothing attached....... This can be very powerful......Just send this to people in your address book. Do not stop the wheel, please.... “

I got really mad. These people are so ignorant, we have a saying in Farsi that says “they think their blood is more red than others” it means they think they are better than other people. Why this kind of people do not send out pictures of Iraqis who have been killed or the ones that are still suffering from war. These spoiled people have not tasted war to know how suffering and destructive a war is. I myself was in Iran the whole time we had war with Iraq, as American say, “I have been there done that”. I know the feeling when you are not sure that if today is the last time you see your family, when the missiles destroys the city you are living in it and the fear you see in every body’s eyes.
I remember the day that Iraq sent missile to Tehran for the first time, I was 15 years old, I was at home alone and very studing biology for my final, and in 10 minutes 8 missiles was dropped. Can you imagine how I felt and how every one in Tehran felt? Who sold those missiles to Iraq in first place??
Any way I feel bad for American soldiers too, for every human being that is a victim of war. But the difference between the soldiers and Iraqis is that they become soldier by their own choice but Iraqis did not choose to have war!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
I remember the raid on Tehran from the news I think. Many things happened after that. I almost can imagine how scared you and others must have been. And that for a long time. I hope that experience doesn't reflect on your daily life nowadays.

How is your little one doing?
greets,

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home