Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays in US. It is always the last Thursday of November, actually just on Thanksgiving and Christmas you can find everywhere closed, although on Thanksgiving some stores are open until noon. People get together and make Turkey, which I don’t like that much but I like the celebration, a lot. We are off on Friday after Thanksgiving and it makes it even more fun. 4 days off. I love the day after Thanksgiving because of the big sale everywhere. My favorite expensive stores have the majority of stuff on sale!

My Boss has invited all of us for lunch today since today is a half a day work so every one can get ready for Thanksgiving!! I usually start at 7:00 am but yesterday she told me “since we will all go for lunch at noon you can come later tomorrow” she is so thoughtful and considerate. I came to work around 8:00 am.
We are all looking forward to our Thanksgiving lunch today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
how are u maintaining your blog?
It's wonderful to read about your thoughts.
I don't know how often your site has been read.
Also I don't know if you post an email from your workplace to the blogaccount to publish, how do you do that.
Well, have a perfect thankgivings.

I wish you happy days,

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home