Saturday, January 15, 2005

Long weekend

Thank god, we have a long weekend. Monday is Martin Luther King day and we are off. I love it when we are off on Mondays. My husbands' friend has moved to our city and I told them that I would cook and send them food. It is so Iranian! but I thought when you are in the middle of moving it is hard to stop the work and go find food or eat out. Lots of people do that in Iran, if a family or friend is moving they cook and send food for them. My husbad had already gone there to help. He is so caring about his friends. Any way after cooking Me, My mom, my brother, my niece and my son went to the beach it was such a beautiful day, you could not believe that we had storm same day last week. My son enjoyed it a lot , he was playing with my niece all along and we had our lunch under the beautiful sun. There is such a nice beach close to our place, every time I go there I Thank god that I live in this city.

We came back home around 4:00 pm and kids were playing at home now. sometimes I cannot believe how much energy these kids have!

I have started looking for job already, although out-sourcing is not finalized yet at work but I want to plan ahead, another choice would be to work for their contracter, who is one of the biggest company in Southern California. I wish I could have a unique idea for business!
if you have a interesting idea you can make so much money in this land. I am thinking and thinking but me and my husband are both very conservative for business!!

May be one of these day some thing comes to my mind that can make me rich, although I doubt it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

You asked me if I mean it positively you having the American spirit.

Of course I mean it positive. You think in a liberal way, you are pro active and a little bit opportunistic too. Americans have more opportunism, maybe because they are all immigrants or herited the "survival skills" from their ancestors.
Opportunism isn't negative! If you see a niece/gap in the market or you have an unique idea, make it work.

Enjoy your long weekend with family and friends, and stay cool,
Jan

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home