Thursday, January 13, 2005

Job

I am not in good mood these days and most of it is because of my job. It is so unstable and I think out-sourcing is happening soon. I am not happy with my job these days any way. Although my boss is a nice person but she is not very strong manager, she is controlled by one of our staff easily and he just takes control of every thing. He does not let others grow and wants to be on top of every thing himself. I am thinking that I should really move on to a more growing position. Accepting this job was a wrong move from the beginning but I took the risk and I got some experiences. If I had not taken it I would always think I should have got that government job and so forth but at least now I know that not every government job is not necessarily secure! I wish we could have a glance of what would happen to us for example in next 2 years based on key decisions like changing job, house… and then we would decide, but in that case we would make less mistakes and would learn less. Nothing is perfect and bottom line is that I should stick with my new year’s resolution!! Less worry and be happy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Okay, well written attitude.
I'm surprized that you, who has decided to go to the US not so long ago, can have that free American spirit so quick. What you said in your writing is so typical American to me.
Maybe it's true -America is the land of the immigrants-

bye,
Jan

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home