Thursday, December 30, 2004

New year's resolutions

My New Year resolutions:

I am thinking these days that what should be my new year resolution and the first thing that comes to my mind is being less worry, be more laid back and just take it more easy in life. I always have been a worry person, I usually picture the worst case scenario and think too much about out come of every thing, but recently I have been working on myself to think more positive and get worry when something bad really happens.
The other thing that should be in the list of my new year’s resolution is do my prayers more regularly. I have been really lazy about my prayers. Praying makes me feel so good and strong I should do it as I used to do before.

Last Thursday me and my husband took a break from home and went for a dinner and movie. We went to watch Meet the Fockers, the continuation of Meet the parents, it was so funny but behind the funny scenes and funny words there was a deep message: ”Take it easy and enjoy the life”. If you had read the stress piece that I wrote last week you know that I was really over-stressed but I really felt better after watching that movie.
I told myself “I really should be less worry and more happy”. I got another sad lesson when I saw the news about South Asia earth quake I truly feel sorry for all the people who are suffering from this disaster.
When I look deep into it I see that every moment is precious and god knows what happens next. We should live the moment and don’t suffer in advance. I wish all those poor people to be helped and comforted as soon as possible. God Bless them.

Ocean

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Happy New Year Ocean.

12:06 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

And those so called resolutions, Ocean, are a good thing to work on. Be positive. (thats what I learned in my life so far and often forget easily)

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Motivation to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home