Thursday, February 10, 2005

Health is the most important thing

I was sick really bad in last couple of days. it started from last week and got worse over the weekend. I could not go to work for two days. I was not this sick for such a long time. I took Antibiotics almost after 5 years! I think my body was weak and it is still weak. I feel a lot better but I cough a lot! I went to work today and I had a lot to take care of. Thank god I feel better. Nothing is more valuable than health. when I was in bed for the whole day I thought about all those sick people that spend every day in hospital waiting for death! we should really appreciate health as long as we have it and should try our best to keep it in a good condition!

Every thing else is almost same; My mom is getting ready to go back to Iran in one month. I know it will be hard for me especially in the beginning. My son is doing good at daycare and me and my husband are trying to get a long better. Life is short and fast we should enjoy as much as we can!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

It is. Stay healthy (your family too)

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home