Saturday, February 05, 2005

Death Anniversary

Yesterday was exactly 13 years since my father passed away. I just remembered it last night. In Iran we have different calendar so it is hard to remember all occasions right on time. I still cannot believe it that 13 years has passed, it was so shocking; he was just 52 years old. He tried to save one of his co-workers and he got electrocuted himself. It took me long time to get over my grief. I really wish my father was alive and could play with my son. I am sure he would adore him. I think when you lose one of your loved ones the part of your heart that belonged to that person will remain sad for the rest of your life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Ocean,
I can feel your grief.
How is it to be far away from your relatives on such moments? Do you talk with your husband about these things?
Maybe sometimes you must spit it out, talk about it.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home