Thursday, February 24, 2005

When I heard in news that there was another big earthquake in Iran, especially when I heard that it happened in poor villages, it was like a knife in my heart. Why it always happens to poor people? in this cold winter of Iran with an irresponsible government! That is not really fair.

I truly believe in god but sometimes I cannot really understand him/her. there is just one philosophy that can make sense, if we come back to this world again, then this world can be our heaven or hell depends on our last life so when people are miserable and bad things happen to them it is because they were not really good people in last life and they are paying for it, but people like top Hollywood stars with all that fortune must have been really good people in the pervious life!! who may not have this fortune next time because they kind of abusing it now!!!!!!!!!!

My God I know I sound ridicules but that's the only way I can convince my self when I see all that Injustices in this world. May be it's all nature thing not really related to any thing. Any way I just wanted to share my dumb thoughts. I really wish comfort and patience for the poor people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home