Thursday, March 24, 2005

New year

I don’t want to be complainer or nagger but I should confess that I have not started a very pleasant new year!
Saturday and Sunday was very busy and tiring I tried to take care of every thing at home along with taking care of baby and attending New Year parties! My Mother-In-Law called and invited herself to our place for two weeks. I knew she would come but I needed some time alone after my Mom left. That kind of bothered me but I could not say any thing then my Son got very sick since Sunday night. He never got this sick before.
He has had fever on and off and I stayed two days at home with him. Yesterday I took him to the Dr and when we came back home I felt so lonely and absence of my Mom really hit me! I started crying and my son was so surprised to see me crying may be in his little mind, adults should not cry and crying is just for the babies. I realized something though, that I could not be a housewife, I would get depressed easily! I hope he gets better fast and I get recovered from my mild depression.
The only New Year that I was depressed was 7 years ago when I had a really bad
break up with some one that I used to love back in Iran. I remember that new year. That was about time that I decided to move to United States! I decided to have a new start and I did it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, I sorry that the start of your new year is sad. But you got a whole year to get things together. I hope your son is okay now.
Any how I wish you a happy new year!!

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, I sorry that the start of your new year is sad. But you got a whole year to get things together. I hope your son is okay now.
Any how I wish you a happy new year!!

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home