Friday, April 08, 2005

Vacation

Today my husband called me at work that he is feeling sick and he would go home early to rest so I would pick up the baby. When I got home my Mother-in-law had gone already and it was such a relief. I started to make soup for my husband and dinner for my son and me. We usually take our own lunch to work. Although it is lots of work but it's healthier and cheaper. Some times I think when I am cooking I don't have quality time with my son and feel guilty about it but at least he sees me and plays around me.

I hope my husband gets well soon because we have plan to go for a one week cruise to Mexican Riviera starting from Sunday. I am so much looking forward to it. I really need a break and one week free to spend the whole time with my son. I am just praying that every thing goes well. It will be a very new experience with baby on a ship! I hope he won't get sick or any thing like that.

My god, I am such a worry person I should work more on my New Year's resolution!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home