Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Try to be Posotive again!

I was upset and down in last weekend because my son was not feeling good and was nagging a lot and was crying almost all day Saturday. I was frustrated and did not know what to do, but today I feel better because I thought with myself that I should be stronger than that, I should not let that these little things make me mad that easy. There are people in the world that have sick kids with serious problems and they are strong and hopeful so why I get that much upset with a little thing like a cold or allergy for my son. Part of it is because he is my first and only child and I do not have much experience as a mother and part of it is because I am too fussy and weak about these kinds of things. I need to be stronger. I am thinking that I should spend some time just for myself and do things that make me feel better, going to Gym again was a good step but I need to do more for
Myself. I heard that one on our friends who has recently moved to US from Europe is teaching a meditation class, may be I need to take that class and learn to be more calm and relax. Life is too short. Unfortunately I forget that easily. I should be grateful for what I have today because may be I won’t have it tomorrow! This morning my husband woke up and said that “I had a bad dream, I dreamed that I was dead” I said honey it was just a dream, don’t think about it, but it made me thinking that my god we should be happy that we have each other, what if god forbids such a thing happens to me! I cannot even think about it but it was a lesson for me. I need to work on myself more and more. I need to practice to be more patient in life just focus on good and positive things and let the negative thoughts go, that was my new year’s resolution, which I forget easily!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - it takes so little to be positive and yet it's so hard to remember to do! Thank you for this reminder!!!! You always make me stop and think. You have a very special gift of sharing - I'm so glad you have this blog.

The gym is fun! (I never thought I'd say that - I hated gym when I was growing up.) I'm glad you're going! It's good for muscles, cardio vascular, everything, including your spirits!

:)

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home