Thursday, May 19, 2005

Feeling good

-Since I have started going to Gym I feel a lot better. I have more energy, I am more posotive and feel good about myself. I go 3 times a week in my lunch break about 40 minutes. although it is not much but it's better than nothing and has such a great effect on me.

-My best friend comes to our city for Internship and she stayed with me for two nights. It was so much fun we chit chated a lot and reviewd all the good memories. One of the most enjoyable thing in the world is just sitting there and talk to your best friend who knows you very well and loves you because of who you are! Some one that won't judge you and understands you some times more than your own family. We have such a strong bound and connection that I think no distance can affect that!

-My son is doing a lot better and he has the big smile on his face again, last week this time he had fever and was so cranky. Some thing that motherhood has thaught me is that the bad time passes fast and I should just be patient and stay cool!

Finally I am in a good mood again. I feel I have obtained the balance that I was lacking of for a while, part of it was my tiredness, being my Mom here( although she was great help and I miss her, but having an extra person in your home even your mom can affect the balance in your life!) on the other side and dealing with in-laws was driving nme nuts!! I feel I am in control of myself and my life again and that's what I needed.

Tomorrow is Friday! Happy friday!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Good to hear you're well. Happy weekend!

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

And a happy week 21

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home