Sunday, May 29, 2005

Memorial Weekend

Tommorow is Memorial day and we are having a long weekend. We decided to have a relaxing long weekend. So far it's been relaxing for example I took two hours nap today, which happens very rarely for me. I loved it!
We are planing to take my son to wild animal park tomorrow which is kind of a Safari! it's fun and I think he will like it. It's amazing that when you have kid every thing is for him even your fun plans is the plans for him! Since my Mom is gone back home we have not got chance to go out alone, just on my birthay night. We both miss movie teather a lot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I hope your weekend was ok!
How is work...? Can you combine it with work easily? I just wonder and thank you for being around.
Take care..

Jan

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home