Friday, June 17, 2005

Anniversairy

Today is our 5th anniversary. Every thing is better than my last post. We talked about it and we both agreed that we acted childish.

I cannot believe that these 5 years passed so fast. Five years a go at this time we were in our wedding reception. It was a nice wedding the only bad thing about it was that my Mom could not get the visa. I was so upset about it I cried a lot but I decided to be strong and enjoy my wedding day. I remember that every one expected me to cry or become emotional especially at ceremony but I blocked my thoughts and just focused on the ceremony and party. I did not want to ruin it for my husband and our guests. On the other hand, I hate when people feel pity for me I just did not want to make any body feel pity for me. My stupid Pride!! Any way now when I look back I am happy that I got married with my husband. Despite some differences that we have but we love each other and we trust each other a lot and most of all we have a beautiful son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home