Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Another post!

It’s summer time and I really miss having a good vacation, but it is almost impossible with my son. He is too active these days. May be I just take two days off and stay in town and relax. There are lost of good places to visit in our town, I can be a tourist of my own city!

There is some thing that recently is bothering me although I don’t want to make my blog a nagging place but I think if I write about it, it will make me feel better. As I wrote before my husband’s best friend has moved from LA to our city since about 5 months ago. Obviously my husband is very happy about it. They bought a house 5 minutes a way from us!! My husband’s Friend has a 5 years old daughter and his wife is a cool person, but the problem is that they want to spend lots of time with us and my husband thinks we should do lots of things with them for example if it is weekend and we do not have a special plan we should get together with them. There are two things about this that bothers me:
1- It’s their habit to drink heavily on weekend nights. I am not anti drinking but I don’t approve it every weekend. We never drink at home if there is no occasion but they do it very regularly. Of course if we get together they offer Alcohol to us too. Most of the time I politely refuse it but my husband accepts, although he does not drink a lot but I really don’t like it that becomes his habit too. I already talked about it with him and he admits that they are not doing the right thing. I really don’t like it, especially in front of kids; I don’t want my son to think that drinking Alcohol is a very routine thing to do.
2- The other thing is that we need to spend time together a lone as a family. They are good people but I don’t want to spend very weekend or sometimes weekdays with them. But my husband thinks why not! He thinks may be I don’t like them or so. I believe in moderation in every thing but he is not like me in this aspect at all.
Any way I am trying to moderate the relationship as much as I can. I hope they themselves realize that we cannot spend all of our free time with them just because we live close by.
I never thought they become an issue for me on top of my in-laws issues!!!

Tomorrow I have an Interview that I am not sure it really fits my qualifications. It is more management type of thing. It is inside the same agency that I work for just another department. I have kept it low key and did not mention it at work because may be they don’t even offer job to me and it would be lots of responsibility any way, but on the other hand I am not %100 happy with my current job. May be no body is %100 happy with his job. I feel I am not as much appreciated, as I deserve!
Any way these are my nags for today!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

well, in fact you're real honest with your complaints, aren't you?
At work you do have some close colleagues, don't you? Didn't you tell them, her, him about the interview?
And, héé Ocean cheer up, I hope you and your little family are okay!

2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, almost everybody writes to nag about something, even if it is not very direct. So, don't feel bad about naging, but I think you should resolve this issue with your housband's friend as soon as possible, and you better find a peaceful solution. You are his wife and he is his best friend, the conflict can be serious. You should act as logical as possible and resolve the situation. It is not a war to win, but it is a situation that should be resolved... otherwise he will be tear apart between his wife and his best friend... good luck.

1:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utilising the greatest web sites, it is best to have look for features which could be ready to limit your search to make sure you locations and in many cases specialties. You capable of finding to be found both scheduling details plus a food selection linked with prices. Which is hassle-free with regard back to you and your psychologist. The two of you'll be able to have a decent prospect of the ability feeling that can go a long way to having mutual anticipation.The web additionally lets you comparison shop, in the event you will, involving a number of nearby providers. Man sizegenetics counselors have grown that need be so quite one or two that you can find virtually not any reason for which you will need to acknowledge the 1st a single you discover.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home