Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another taugh day!

I saw the psychologist about my son’s issue. He believes that he is a very healthy and happy child. Which I know it my self. He thinks since he has been trying to learn two languages at the same time that made it hard for him to speak one language well at this age and the main reason for biting is frustration and that is because he cannot verbalize himself well and tell what he wants.
He has been behaving well for the last 10 days and the teacher was so happy with him but I got another call this morning again that he bit a classmate and we should pick him up for the day. My husband picked him up and took him to my Mom’s house. I am very upset about this. I am trying my best to make him understand that biting or hitting is bad. He listens for few days and then he does it again. I have tried my best to talk to him more in English these days so he can make progress faster in language.
Being parent is such a challenging job. You think you are doing your best but out come shows that there is need to work harder and harder.
God! please help him to talk better and behave better. He is such a cute, happy boy just needs to communicate better!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ocean.
But keep "stick to the rules" you made on January 1. You know, it isn't a problem till it is, well this is a big problem the both of you face now (and of course your little boy too).
He needs a lot of attention and you are right communication skills are important, very important.
It needs time too.
Take care of yourself, your son and family,
Jan.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home