Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Turtles can fly!

I watched a movie on Sunday night. It is directed and produced by Bahman Ghobadi who is an Iranian director. The name of the movie is Turtles can fly! That was one of the saddest movies I have ever seen but was a naked truth about the Iraqi Kurd’s life in Iraq in Saddam’s time. It was showing how miserable the kid’s life was there! I don’t think it is much better now. I know how much Kurds suffer in Iraq, Iran and Turkey and its not just Kurds that suffer because of war, prejudism and poverty!
The movie broke my heart and I cried a lot. I told to my husband if god would tell me that “if you die today all the poverty and injustice will be wiped off from earth” I would die right a way. I truly mean it!It is so sad to see especially kids to be victim of war and poverty. Bunch of ignorant, arrogant people that don’t have any heart and just think about power and money destroy other people’s life by initiating wars and selling guns! They must set a rule in united nation “no gun”. No country can have any gun or sell or produce any gun. I know I sound very idealistic! And to some people ridiculous that’s why people like me are not ruling the world! But may be that is a dream that some day come true!! I every day pray for that! What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home