Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An Expensive condolence

My co-worker who lost her child about 2 months ago and I wrote about it here is still very sad which has every right to be sad. To me she is very strong and most of the time she does not show any sign of grieving although you can tell that deep in side she is sad. In general she is very reserved but sometimes she just opens up to us and tell about her sadness. Today was one of those days that she told me that she was very sad. Our office in just next to the mall (big shopping center) and sometime we just take a break and go to the mall and check out new cloths and fashion which is one of my favorite hobbies. Today I told her if she wanted to take a short walk to the mall so she would feel better. We went to Macys, which is a big popular department store in US. It was a good sale (most of the time stores have sales in US but sometimes the sales are very big). Any way I needed winter coat and raincoat. I ended up buying a Rain coat and a fancy winter coat for very good deal!! If you think $257 is a good deal for two coats!!See, going for a walk with my co-worker to make her feel better cost me two coats!!
I am a crazy shopper. I tried to make her laugh with my crazy comments about shopping.

I really wish I could do something for her. I recommended her to start writing a blog. I told her how much I feel better when I write about my emotions, feelings and etc in my blog. She said may be she will start one soon!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaked Gates Memo Highlights Perceived Threat From Google
An email from Microsoft chairman Bill Gates and a related memo from Ray Ozzie, one of the software giant's three chief technology officers, have been leaked onto the Web.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

9:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام.از وبلاگ نگار اومدم اینجا.چقدر روان مینویسی!من فقط 2 تا ÷ستت رو خوندم.مرسی که انگلیسی مینویسی.یه کم این سلولهای خاکستری رو استفاده میکنیم.مراقب خودت باش.دلم برای اون خانمه خیلی غمگین شد.خدا به دادش برسه.

10:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear ocean.
im to be so sad when i read your post about her co-worker and her son.thats too bad happen for her...could you tell me which post in your blog is about it?(tanks a lot).ocean i think that you are very kind with your friend and i agree with you that you can help her for making her feel better.i m sure that your crazy comments about shopping were very funny for her and so good for her moral.and about the writing blog:you`re right dear .i think that is a best way for her that she can to come to terms with her problem.(nemidoonam in jomle doroste ya na.....so sorry)
any way ....
by the way (mobarak bashe)your new coats.i think:yes its a good deal for tow coats.i hope that you wear those for happiness.

im wating for your new nice posts.
kissing your son so much and say hello to your husbend.by the wayyyyyyyy is your husbend an iranian man?(im so nosy no?...sorry)
take care .kiss you and bye.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, I wonder what your husband going to say about your $ 257 buy. Hopefully he 'll like it as much as you do.
Maybe you can get your colleague into blogging just to write off the missery. There is always someone who'll listen.

Take care,
Jan

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi .can i ask you how long have you been in US...i am living in canada about 2 years .i like to find a job but i'm scared ,can you answer me in your next post ....thanks
zahra

1:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://hfuruqyw.com/hkuo/vodt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://umduatfg.com/zdmz/vovf.html]Cool site[/url]

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://hfuruqyw.com/hkuo/vodt.html | http://cvqvyxex.com/qeud/rgtl.html

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home