Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A good news

I had my annual check up 3 months ago and after about a week I got call from Dr office that the result was abnormal. This was the first time ever that I had an abnormal result. The nurse said that I should take the test in three months again. Any way the second time result was abnormal too and I got so worried. Dr said that I needed biopsy. I got my Biopsy last week and the whole last week I was very worried. I even wanted to write about it here but I didn’t. I thought may be it’s too personal or may be I was scared to talk about it. Anyhow I called my Dr this morning and he said that every thing is fine and the biopsy result, which is a very precise procedure, shows that I don’t have any problem.
Oh god it was like some one took a way a heavy load from my back. We really don’t know how much important is health until some thing really happens to us.

I am so happy and thankful that it was nothing and I am fine. God knows how much scary thoughts came to my mind, I thought may be I had cancer although Dr had assured me that it is not cancer but I still was very worried! I hope every one’s test result to be normal and nobody suffers from any disease! I know that is not a realistic wish but hope that god bless all of us!!

**One of the readers of my last post, Zahra asked me how long I have been in US. I moved to US exactly seven years ago Zahra jaan. I wish you good luck and if you have more questions let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

That's a big relief that the heavy load is off your shoulders.
I'm glad it appears to be false alarm. Don't get to stressy Ocean, take a breath. You deserve it.

A couple of days ago the partner of my passed colleague said the same about the load. It was as if 30 kilograms were taken off his back, the day after the funeral.

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 years ego .......wow
Zahra

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home