Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine

Happy Valentines Day!
Although lots of people think that, this is just a commercial day and is good for
Businesses but I really like this day. It does not matter if it is Feb 14 or any other day. It is a good excuse to show our love to loved ones.
I got engaged on this day 6 years a go. My husband played a music by Ebi ( Iranian readers know that singer) The name of song was Sabad, Sabad and he purposed to me.
I still remember that moment. I was happy and at the same time very emotional!
We always go out for Valentine and celebrate our engagement!
We went to Brazilian restaurant last night, which is famous for it’s stake. It was fun and we could spend some time alone together.

Today my son is sick and I stayed home with him, I myself don’t feel very well either.
I should be strong for Friday, I will start my new job on Friday and tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I am sad to leave my co-workers, we all have strong bound together and my boss is such a nice lady. But it is time for me to move on and grow in my career! I will try to keep in touch with my co-workers. I hope I can have a good relationship with my new co-workers too. I never had any problem in work environment before; I hope it stays that way in new place too.

Wish me good luck!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The commercial benefits of the Valentine day does not hurt its other benefits. We realy need days like this in our persian culture, and unfortunately we have almost none.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home