Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got Better

Last time that I wrote a post, I was so upset and disappointed because of my fight with my husband. We talked about it and we both cooled down. The good thing
is that we don't stretch the fight and after one or two days we get back to normal, although I get really mad and angry on the day of fight and sometimes I even think that
I am ready to end every thing but after the cool down I don't think about it any more! It seems like fights are part of marriage and is almost unavoidable by every couple!!

Things at work are still very unclear. It seems that permanent job means nothing these days and no job especially in IT field is permanent. I have decided not to apply for private section and
Try to find another government job preferably inside the current organization. I followed up on my interview and they said that they have not decided about candidates yet.
Government jobs are involved with lots of bureaucracy and politics! I think everywhere in world is like that. When I was in Iran I always thought bureaucracy is more common in Middle East but that is not true. It is everywhere!
Applying for private would be my last choice! So I just go with the flow for now. The only thing is since they have stopped most of our projects; it is very boring at work. I try to do lots of self-study but still get bored! I love being busy and get things down!

Any way recently I talk about my issues and myself a lot I should talk about other stuff too. I listened to President Bush's speech last night. He was talking about Iran andAdvising Iranian people to stand up for Democracy and freedom! I think this is the will of every Iranian all over the world not just in Iran but how and at what price? For sure war is not the solution so what people can do? It is easy to just give advises but acting on that is not really easy. It would be at cost of innocent people's blood! I wish a miracle could happen and save our country and bring the freedom and real democracy but even the miracle time ended thousands of years a go!! I just keep praying, I think that's all I can do!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ocean, praying is not the only thing that we can do. I deeply believe that, when the culture of democracy spreads over our land, no barrier can stop the people from having a democratic goverment. We can contribute to this cause by spreading the culture.

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

to marry is a verb Ocean, one has always got to work on good relationships, especially in a marriage.
Have a good weekend!!

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

very nice to hear that you forget everything! u r right: everytime we think we r ready to go forever! hope better holiday this weekend. I feel I know you evenif I have never seen you and i don't know too much about you!don't worry about your job, u can find another because of your experien in any miracle and praying. i wish i could choose a place to be born...

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home