Monday, January 16, 2006

More relaxed

Today was Martin Luther king’s birthday (The famous black leader, who fought for black people's right in US a lot) and we had a holiday. Long weekends are always good. I feel better now, I try to stay cool and be patient. We took our son to sea world which is a park for all sea animals and they have lots of fun shows like dolphin shows, seal shows, etc. He had so much fun. It was good for me too. It changed my mood. I also took a break and got a nice spa Manicure and pedicure in the afternoon, which made me, feel a lot better. See, I am not that difficult!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All! Like your site. found it surfing for my favorite topic!! Keep sharing!
All the best,coin collecting

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Valentine said...

very nice to hear that u had fun and feel better!

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Great Ocean, keep it that way.

I hope the interview went okay.
Remember that you can't more than your utmost.

Stay cool Ocean,

Jan

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home